Cast-off on a fun fishing adventure with Let’s Fish! Hooked On, the first full-scale fishing game on PlayStation®Vita.
Select your favourite character, unlock the latest lures and enhance your skills as you progress through Amateur, Professional and Master Class tournaments in your bid to win the World Tour!
Cast-off on a fun fishing adventure with Let’s Fish! Hooked On, the first full-scale fishing game on PlayStation®Vita. Select your favourite character, unlock the latest lures and enhance your skills as you progress through Amateur, Professional and Master Class tournaments in your bid to win the World Tour!
Experience realistic fishing action with the excitement of fast arcade style game play and a comprehensive story mode that makes Let’s Fish! fun for everyone. Tackle 4 challenging game modes as you take advantage of the unique capabilities of the PlayStation®Vita to catch up to 9 different kinds of fish, earn up to 240 different lures and play through 11 themed stages, with online rankings and Trophies to collect.
Let’s Fish! will have you hooked! whether you’re an expert or novice, fishing fan, or not. Coming soon - exclusively to PlayStation®Vita, from the developers of SEGA Bass Fishing.
- Become a World Champion as you compete in 35 Amateur, Professional and Master Class tournaments on the World Tour, with each stage increasing in difficulty.
- Play as 4 different characters each with their own story line, unique skills and abilities.
- Fast and intuitive game play using the PS Vita touchscreen makes fishing fun for everyone!
- Progress through the World Tour by developing your characters skills and technique, unlocking all items and stages along the way.
- 4 challenging game modes - World Tour, Challenge, Training and Underwater Mode.
- Catch up to 9 different kinds of fish! Including 4 different kinds of bass - Florida Large Mouth Bass, Northern Spike, Small Mouth Bass and Red-Eye Bass.
- Realistic fish movements with behavioural changes affected by the season, weather, time and type of lure used.
- Play through 11 themed outdoor stages, each with varying seasons, time settings and weather conditions that influence game play.
- Earn up to 240 different lures as you progress through the game, each with their own individual ‘appeal value’ to attract fish.
- Complete all classes in World Tour mode to unlock a bonus event.
- Observe the behaviour of the fish you have caught in Underwater Mode using the PS Vita’s gyroscope to control the camera.
- Prepare for action with tutorial and training before you venture into Challenge and World Tour Mode.
- Easy to follow instructions help you learn the games controls.
- Replay appeal with 44 courses, 31 Trophies and many lures to unlock.
- Online Rankings show who the best players are with Leaderboards and Trophies.
- Character designs from world-famous Japanese artist Poyoyon♥Rock.
- Combination of simulation and arcade style game play appeals to all tastes and abilities.
- Original POP/rock in-game music.
- All content created exclusively for the PS Vita.
- Over 40 hours of game play.
Become a World Champion as you compete in Amateur, Professional and Master Class tournaments on the World Tour! There are 35 tournaments to master - you’ll need to finish first in each tournament in order to advance to the next class.
Time to skill up!
Each character has particular strengths and weaknesses. In order to finish the world tour, you must develop your character’s skills in Casting, Hooking, Fighting and Catching!
Challenge Mode is where you can enjoy catching bass in short bursts of fishing fun! Play through 11 themed stages and four seasonal courses whilst unlocking new lures.
Your online rank is based on your performance in Challenge Mode – with three types of ranking, Max Weight Ranking, Total Weight Ranking and Total Catch Ranking.
Prepare for action by developing your casting, reeling, fighting and hooking skills, before venturing into the depths of the World Tour!
In Training Mode, you’re free to choose any character, season, stage, time and condition as you play and catch as many fish as you care to!
Observe the behaviour of your prized catches in Underwater Mode, using the PS Vita’s gyroscope to control the camera.
19.08 - LET’S FISH! HOOKED ON LAUNCHING IN SOUTH AMERICA
Fast action fishing arriving August 27th
Let’s Fish! Hooked On, the arcade styled anime fishing game, exclusively for the PS Vita will be making it’s way to South America this month.
Released on the 27th August, Let’s Fish will be available in Brazil, Chile and Argentina via the PSN store.
21.06 - PLAYSTATION®PLUS PROMOTION ENDS 2ND JULY IN US AND 3RD JULY IN EU
Not long now until the half price discount is finished
If you are still deciding on what games to get for the summer on your Vita, Let’s Fish hasn’t got long left at half price!
Subscribe to Playstation®Plus now, and get Let’s Fish! Hooked On for half price via PSN.
But you have to hook on quickly because this offer ends on the 3rd July in Europe and 2nd July in the US/Canada/Mexico
Let’s Fish! Hooked On is an arcade styled fishing simulator with anime characters and real 3D fish.
Check us out on your Vita’s PSN store and get Hooked On!
04.06 - LET’S FISH! HOOKED ON OUT NOW ON PLAYSTATION®PLUS!
50% discount for a month, get it now! #FlipsTail
Exciting times for PS®Vita handheld entertainment system owners!
That’s right, you can now get Let’s Fish! Hooked On for half price if you are subscribed to Playstation®Plus.
Just head to the store and download your copy!
With hours of game play, online rankings, story mode and challenges, somethings fishy if you aren’t excited!
28.05 - LET’S FISH! HOOKED ON REELS IN PLAYSTATION®PLUS
The PS Vita title will be 50% off for PlayStation®Plus subscribers!
Ahoy fishers! Great news if you are part of PlayStation®Plus!
Let’s Fish! Hooked On will be on the PSN subscription for 50% off throughout the month of June for the EU and the US!
You can grab the fun with Jamie, Ai, Kano and Ryuji on the first full scale fishing game for the PS Vita!
The promotion starts on the 5th June for EU and Australia, and starts on the 4th June for the US and Canada
For more information visit the PlayStation®Plus store!
13.03 - Let’s Fish! Hooked On Video Tips: Alluring Lures and Fish Shadows
Do you want to be the very best? Like no one ever was… at fishing?
Well look no further, as we begin to offer a series of Let’s Fish tips to help you on your way to becoming the fishing champion!
The Right Lure
In every stage and area, the appeal of the lure will differentiate.
At the bottom of the screen is the allure gauge. The higher it is the better. In the beginning you won’t get many impressive lures, so to unlock them, complete the challenges and use these during World Tour to give you more choice.
Pay attention to the character’s voice as well, if a fish is interested the character will remark that it is and the camera will swivel around to pin point the interested fish. Keep it interested by slowly tugging at the line.
Be aware of the type of lure you are going to use. Will it float near the surface or completely drop to this bottom?
Knowing what kind of lure you are using will also affect how you will be using it to attract the fish. If it’s heavy and sinks to the bottom, you have to keep reeling it ever so slightly, so that the fish can actually bite on.
If it’s a lure that likes to float near the surface, but the fish is somewhat below, you have to reel in the line, so that it sinks a little deeper. Not all fish will be at the surface of the water.
For example during rainy stages the fish are somewhat drowsy and sleepy and will stay near the bottom. A good lure here are the lures that sink. With a good lure a fish will surely come by.
Where are the fish?
To see where the fish are, you need to zoom into the water. Use either the right shoulder button or the rear touch pad.
When you zoom in, move either to the left and right until you spot a fish shadow. Once you spot one, you are ready to cast.
Keep an eye on our Facebook page for details of how you can win a PlayStation®Vita and other cool prizes!